- Circuit editor for use with several other programs. (With vector
drawings from version 2.0.)
- ASIZ - Analysis
of switched-current/switched-capacitor circuits.
- IFFT - A
powerful program for analysis of continuous-time linear circuits.
- SENSI - For
sensitivity analysis of linear continuous-time circuits.
- Frequency response (old DOS program).
- MNAE -
Transient analysis and spectrum. For analysis of linear and nonlinear
circuits in the time domain. A simple SPICE-like simulator with fixed
- MNAV -
Similar time-domain analysis program, with variable step size.
- Frequency response from nonlinear circuits, using small-signal model.
- Generates tables of passive filters. Windows version.
- Other synthesis
programs (HK, Ladder, Cheby, Elliptic), Windows versions.
- Other synthesis
programs (Old DOS versions.).
- Designs LC impedance matching networks. Windows.
- FDSZ - Design
of continuous and discrete time filters in biquad cascade. Windows.
- Inca -
Calculates mutual inductances and coupling coefficients between two
solenoidal, flat, or conical coils,and makes several calculations of
capacitances, potential, and electric field. Version 2.1 -
explains how it performs some inductance calculations, and this explains
- Canton - Simulates sets of "pith balls",
spheres suspended from strings, and general tri-dimensional capacitances.
- WMD - Wimshurst machine
designer. Determines the dimension of the sectors, and predicts spark
length and output current. Works also for sectorless machines (Bonetti
machines). Version 1.3 - 10/7/2001.
- Calculations about Van
de Graaff generators, Leyden jars, spark gaps, pith balls, etc.
Multiple resonance networks
(generalized Tesla coils and induction coils)
- Designs and simulates the energy transfer in classical Tesla coils,
computing exact waveforms using a simple lumped model. Version 2.7b -
- Designs and simulates (with the help of TeslaSim) Tesla
magnifiers, or triple resonance networks with a transformer.
Version 1.2 - 26/04/2003.
- Designs low-pass transformerless multiple resonance networks and plots
waveforms.Version 1.6- 14/02/2003.
- Designs high-pass and some band-pass multiple resonance networks, and
plots waveforms. Version 1.5a - 7/10/2003.
- Mrn4 -
Designs several 4th-order
multiple resonance networks, including Tesla coils and induction
coils, and plots waveforms. Version 1.7 - 6/5/2003.
- Mrn6 -
Designs low-pass 6th-order multiple resonance networks, including Tesla
magnifiers and a directly
coupled version, and plots waveforms. Version 1.3a - 16/11/2003.
- Designs 6th-order multiple resonance networks with two transformers.
Version 1.2 - 5/1/2003.
(V. 1.0a - 22/6/2017) and Optmag
(V. 1.0a - 23/6/2017). Optimizers for Tesla coils and Tesla magnifiers.
These programs can design lossless systems, optimize them in the
presence of losses (resistances in series with the coils) or other
conditions, and plot or save voltage and current waveforms during the
energy transfer transient.
Designs a "double resonance solid-state Tesla coil", as an impedance
matching network or as a multiple resonance network using the zero-state
Designs a "triple resonance solid-state Tesla coil", as a multiple
resonance network using the zero-state response.
- A simple simulator for a "double resonance solid-state Tesla coil", or
for a conventional Tesla coil: source
- A similar simulator, for a "triple resonance solid-state Tesla coil",
or for a conventional Tesla magnifier: source
Other useful programs
The old DOS programs can still be run using a DOS emulator as DOSBox.
- My old DOS plotting program.
Created: 07 December 2002
Last update: 7 March 2020.
By Antonio Carlos M.