- Edfil - Circuit editor
for use with several other programs. Version 1.6a - 18/1/2012.
- Version 1.1a.
- ASIZ - Analysis of
- IFFT - A powerful program for
analysis of continuous-time linear circuits.
- SENSI - For sensitivity
analysis of linear continuous-time circuits.
- Eletsim - Generates tables of passive filters. New Windows version.
- Other synthesis programs (HK, Ladder), Windows versions.
- Other synthesis programs (DOS).
- Match1 - Designs LC impedance matching
- FDSZ - Design of
continuous and discrete time filters (DOS).
- WMD - Wimshurst
machine designer. Determines the dimension of the sectors, and
predicts spark length and output current. Works also for sectorless
machines (Bonetti machines). Version 1.3 - 10/7/2001.
- ElCal - Calculations about Van de Graaff generators, Pelletrons, Leyden
gaps, and plate capacitors. Version 1.3 - 25/6/2007.
Multiple resonance networks
(generalized Tesla coils and induction coils)
- TeslaSim - Designs and simulates the
energy transfer in classical Tesla coils, computing exact waveforms
using a simple lumped model. Version 2.7b - 14/04/2003 (DOS).
- MagSim - Designs and simulates (with the
help of TeslaSim) Tesla magnifiers,
or triple resonance networks with a transformer. Version 1.2 -
- MultiRes - Designs low-pass
transformerless multiple resonance networks and plots waveforms.Version
- MresHp - Designs high-pass and some
band-pass multiple resonance networks, and plots waveforms. Version
1.5a - 7/10/003.
- Mrn4 - Designs several 4th-order multiple resonance networks,
including Tesla coils and induction coils, and plots waveforms. Version
1.7 - 6/5/2003.
- Mrn6 - Designs low-pass 6th-order multiple
resonance networks, including Tesla
magnifiers and a directly coupled
version, and plots waveforms. Version 1.3a - 16/11/2003.
- Dbltesla - Designs 6th-order multiple
resonance networks with two transformers. Version 1.2 - 5/1/2003.
- Inca - Calculates mutual inductances and
coupling coefficients between two solenoidal, flat, or conical coils,
and makes several calculations of capacitances, potential, and electric
field. Version 1.9d - 2/2/2012.
This document explains how it
performs some inductance calculations, and this explains some capacitance calculations.
- Optesla (V. 1.0 - 19/1/2004) and Optmag (V. 1.0 - 31/1/2004). Optimizers for
Tesla coils and Tesla magnifiers. These programs can design lossless
systems, optimize them in the presence of losses (resistances in series
with the coils), and plot voltage and current waveforms during the
energy transfer transient.
- Drsstcd. Designs
"double resonance solid-state Tesla coil", as an impedance matching
network or as a multiple resonance network using the zero-state
Designs a "triple resonance solid-state Tesla coil", as a multiple
resonance network using the zero-state response.
- A simple simulator for a "double resonance solid-state
coil", or for a conventional Tesla coil: source
code in C.
- A similar simulator, for a "triple resonance solid-state Tesla
coil", or for a conventional Tesla magnifier: source
code in C.
Other useful programs
The old DOS programs can still be run using a DOS emulator as DOSBox.
- XYPlot - My old DOS plotting program.
Created: 07 December 2002
Last update: 25/7/2012
By Antonio Carlos M. de Queiroz